The Amenity Center will remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for all of the building's tenants to enjoy. The pool table in the Amenity Center will be available on a first come first serve basis. Only requirement is a valid ID and your security access card to receive the pool balls. Please request pool balls from lobby security. Once the pool balls are returned, security will return your security access card and ID.
Below please find some rules and regulations in regards to the pool/game room.
- Food and drinks are prohibited from the surfaces of the game table.
- Usage of the pool table is limited to one hour in the event that other tenants wish to utilize the same equipment.
- Damages to any equipment must be promptly reported to the Property Management Office, please alert Security Officer on duty.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times in the facility.
- Alcohol is prohibited at all times in the facility.
- Noise must be kept to a level as to not disturb any other tenants utilizing the facility.
- Players must be current tenants within the facility. All guests must be accompanied by a current tenant.
- Do not sit on the pool table or any other tables in the Amenity Center.
- No persons under the age of 18 may be left unattended at any time in the pool room area.
- Please do not pass off pool balls to another tenant or player once you are done. Your ID will not be returned without them.
Violations of these rules may result in the suspension of privileges and or a fine commensurate with the cost of repair for any damages. Intentional damage, criminal mischief or theft will result in criminal prosecution.
Amenity Center Rental
For private events you are permitted to rent out the space from Monday through Thursday from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at flat rate of $1500 for three hours with $500 for each additional hour. The security deposit for all private events will be $500. All requests for private events should be entered in Angus. The space can only be rented once a day (no consecutive events).
Click here for information relating to insurance and liquor liability.